Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
From local grocery store.
Make and share this Black Bean and Chicken Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- For each serving, combine shredded rotisserie chicken with a little cumin.
- Spoon on one half of a low-fat flour tortilla.
- Top with drained black beans and sprinkle with 2% shredded cheddar cheese.
- Fold tortilla in half and cook in a nonstick skillet (coated with cooking spray) for 5 minutes, turning once.
- Cut into wedges and top with diced tomatoes, salsa and reduced fat sour cream.