Charlotte J's Note:
From local grocery store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For each serving, combine shredded rotisserie chicken with a little cumin.
- 2Spoon on one half of a low-fat flour tortilla.
- 3Top with drained black beans and sprinkle with 2% shredded cheddar cheese.
- 4Fold tortilla in half and cook in a nonstick skillet (coated with cooking spray) for 5 minutes, turning once.
- 5Cut into wedges and top with diced tomatoes, salsa and reduced fat sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.1
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 102.4 mg
- Sodium 809.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 37.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese