- 1 (16 ounce) can fat free refried black beans
- 10 flour tortillas
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 7 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the chicken thighs for 20 minutes. Chop roughly and mix with beans and sour cream and 2 Tablespoons enchilda sauce. Fill and roll enchiladas with chicken mixture and place in 9 x 13 pan with the seam facing down. Cover with enchilada sauce and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.