Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a delicious weight watchers recipie. Quick, filling and only 5 points!
- 78.07 ml cooked black beans
- 56.69 g low-fat cheddar cheese or 56.69 g colby cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml salsa
- 1 medium flour tortilla, 6-inch
- Layer black beans on tortilla and top with cheese.
- Microwave until cheese melts.
- Roll up tortilla, top with salsa.
Good and Easy. Thanks!!
This was really good. I used a 9 inch jalapeno tortilla, 1/2 cup black beans, 1/3 cup shredded cheddar, and hot extra-chunky salsa. It was so easy to make and really hit the spot. Will definitely make this again, thanks!
This is surprisingly really good. I used less than 1/3 c beans and about 1tbs. salsa. Would've tasted great w/ sour cream as well! Make sure your beans are cooked all the way, a couple of mine were a little too firm.