This is an adaptation to a Pilsbury recipe. It is fast, easy and tastes fantastic. Peppers can be added. This recipe is very customizable.
- Cook onions, add beef.
- Half way through the browning process add tomatoes and beans.
- Over medium heat finish browning the meat.
- Add water and taco seasoning, reduce heat to low and simmer cover for 15 minutes.
- While meat is simmering, preheat oven to 350.
- in a 13x9in dish unroll the seamless crescent.
- Put meat mixture on top of the crescent.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crescent is light golden brown.