Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a great lunch or light supper and doesn't take long at all to throw together.
- 2 avocados, pitted peeled and sliced
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 4 ounces salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces spinach
- In a medium bowl mix together avocado, beans, tomato, salsa, cumin, and cilantro.
- In the middle of tortilla place about a half cup of filling (depending on size of tortilla you are using), top with cheese, and spinach.
- Roll up and enjoy.
It was perfect for a quick supper tonight. We loved it!
Well, I made the filling then realized DH threw out my tortillas!! Yikes! So, we put the filling over a bed of spinach (trying to stay as true to the recipe as possible). Because of the extra spinach, I sprinkled a little olive oil and lime juice to kick it up and it was wonderful. I imagine it would be great in a tortilla too, but I would eat it over the spinach as well again. Thanks for the wonderful (and versatile) recipe!!
This was a very tasty wrap, but DH, DS and I all thought it could use just a tad more cilantro which is just a personal preference. DS and DH both requested a shake of hot sauce on their wrap, which they said was just the thing to give it a bit of a kick, but I liked mine just as written, though I have to admit that I smothered mine in sour cream. Made for ZWT5.