Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Cooking Light. Haven't made this yet, but includes all my faves. The mag says to make it an hour ahead of time and keep in fridge.
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 cup avocado, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, finely chopped-seeded if you wish
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Combine 1st 8 ingredients in a med bowl; toss gently.
- Cover and chill til time to serve.