Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very light and refreshing. Great served with chips, crab cakes, corn cakes and anything else you can think of!
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 cup canned corn
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced finely
- 1⁄4 cup cooked black beans (I use canned)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- fresh cilantro
- Add olive oil, vinegar, sugar, spices and cilantro to blender and blend completely. This is the dressing for the salsa.
- In medium sized bowl, combine corn, onion, bell pepper, jalapeno pepper and beans.
- Pour olive oil mixture over veggies and beans and toss lightly.
- Right before serving, add the cubed avocado and toss again.