Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great halloween punch
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 2 liters grape soda, chilled
- 2 liters orange soda, chilled
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 g) envelope unsweetened flavored drink mix, grape
- 1 cup black candy sprinkles
- Scoop out the ice cream with a small spoon and place the small scoops onto a baking sheet.
- Freeze for at least an hour to firm.
- Right before serving mix together the sodas, orange juice concentrate, and drink mix until smooth in a large punch bowl.
- Add the vanilla ice cream and black sprinkles and serve immediately.