Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yes another yummy sounding mixed drink from Captain Morgan's Facebook page.
Make and share this Black Apple Harvest recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash allspice
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ginger, crushed
- 1 lemon, juice of (save the rind)
- 1⁄4 ounce apricot liqueur
- 1 1⁄4 ounces black spiced rum
- honey (optional)
- In a shaker, add ice, apple sauce, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, lemon juice, apricot liqueur, and rum.
- Shake the shaker.
- Fill a glass with ice, take a lemon rind and rim the glass.
- Take a thin slice of ginger and rim the glass.
- Then put both garnishes in the glass.
- Pour cocktail through holes of the shaker.
- Cocktail should still have some apple sauce texture but not thick. Lastly, drizzle with honey.