This is a recipe that I found in a new cookbook that I just received called "Betty Crocker Country Favorites". I can't wait to try this one! Cannellini beans are large, white Italian kidney beans that are quite delicious. SPECIAL UPDATE NOTE 9/20/2008: One helpful reviewer suggested 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon cheyenne pepper to spice this up a bit. Thanks for sharing!
My Private Note
bowls o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lbs turkey breast tenderloins, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup anaheim chili, chopped (or you can use poblano chilies)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 large tomato, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook turkey, onion, chilies and garlic in oil, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink in center and onion is tender.
- 2Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black-And-White Turkey Chili
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 457.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 44.3 g