Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A sweet, just-picked tomato is key to this refreshing salad. If none look great, use naturally-sweet grape tomatoes instead.
- 1 cup canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium celery, stalk, diced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt (or more)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- In a large bowl, combine beans, tomato, onion and celery. Gently stir in vinegar and sprinkle with parsley; season to taste with salt and pepper. Yields about 1 cup per serving.