- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- black sesame seed
- white sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix with dough hook, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Mix in oil.
- Separately Mix together eggs and milk.
- Add to dough and mix until smooth.
- Roll dough into ropes and cut off 2" pieces with pizza cutter.
- Roll each piece in combined blackand white sesame seeds.
- Bake on parchment paper for about 9 minutes or slightly golden on bottom.