Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is an adaption of a recipe I have from a teahouse cookbook.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) devil's food cake mix, prepared
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (for cake)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (for cake)
- 3 large eggs (for cake)
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix, prepared
- 2 cups milk (for pudding)
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 4 Heath candy bars
- 1. Use only half of the cake. The other half, put away for another time.
- 2. Cut this half into small pieces. Divide into 12 individual bowls.
- 3. Layer with Bailey's, pudding, whipped cream, and candy bars. Continue layering, ending with candy bars on top.
- 4. Chill 8 hours or overnight.