Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this on the packaging for my new cooling racks and wanted to save it.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 14 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Lightly spray 11x17 inch cookie sheet with vegetable pan spray.
- In medium bowl, combine flour and baking powder;set aside. Place white chocolate and butter in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 50% 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted. Remove from microwave; cool slightly.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla with electric mixer until well blended. Gradually beat in white chocolate mixture. Add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in cashews. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. (Surface of brownie will crack during baking.) Place pan on cooling rack to cool completely.
- Makes 24 brownies.
- (Recipezaar won't let me put the amount of butter- it's 3/4 cup).