Cold weather is just around the corner. This will warm your tummy and it tastes great! Top with cheese or sour cream if you'd like. Good with tortilla chips too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 14 ounces chicken broth
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, undrained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes.
- 2Spray large, deep pot or saucepan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Heat over medium-high. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add onion, chilies and garlic. Cook 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Add remaining ingredients.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is done (internal temp 170°F).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black and White Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 91.2 mg
- Sodium 536.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 60.1 g