Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
I recently found this recipe in Family Circle. And since everyone loved my "Perfect Brownies" recipe I thought I should share this one, they are wonderful.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 13x9x2-in baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium-size bowl,whisk together flour, baking powder and salt until blended In large microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and chocolate.
- Microwave on high 1 minute; stir until smooth.
- if necessary melt another 15 seconds.
- Add sugar to chocolate mixture; stir to combine.
- Add eggs and vanilla; stir til smooth.
- Stir in flour mixture til smooth.
- Spoon into prepared pan; spread evenly.
- Cheesecake Dimples------.
- In medium-size bowl, on medium speed.
- beat cream cheese til smooth.
- On low speed beat in flour, sugar and vanilla til blended.
- Add milk; beat til smooth.
- With tablespoon, make a depression or dimple in top of brownie batter.
- With another tablespoon, drop a dollop of cream cheese mixture into the dimple.
- Continue to make and fill dimples over the top in an uneven pattern until there are lots of them.
- Bake in 350 degrees oven 30 minutes or until firm to touch and set.
- Let cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Using foil, remove brownie from pan to rack.
- Let cool about 2 hours before cutting.