Prep 10 mins
Cook 31 mins
This is from a mailer - the picture looked so good I knew I needed to save it here.
- 19 (21 ounce) packages fudge brownie mix
- 10 (12 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Stir in half of the white chocolate chips, all of the semisweet chocolate chips and 1/2 cup pecan pieces. Spread the batter in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 min or until center is set. Sprinkle with remaining white chocolate chips; bake for 1 min more. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Frosting: in a small bowl combine melted butter and hot water; stir in powdered sugar, cocoa butter and vanilla. Beat by hand until smooth. Spoon over top of brownies. Sprinkle with remaining pecans. Cool about 1 1/2 hours or until the frosting is set. Cut into bars.