Prep 20 mins
Cook 48 mins
These are very easy and quick to put together.Must have a glass of Milk ,Tea or Coffee to fully enjoy the flavor!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Line a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with foil; set aside. In a medium mixing bowl stir together 1 cup flour and the brown sugar. Cut in the 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in the 1/4 cup chocolate pieces. Press into prepared pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl stir together granulated sugar, 3/4 cup flour, the cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, melted butter, and vanilla; beat by hand until smooth. Stir in the 1/2 cup chocolate pieces. Carefully spread over crust in pan.
- Bake 40 minutes more. Cool brownies in pan on a wire rack. Lift brownies out of pan by lifting up on foil. Cut into bars. Makes
- my best ever treat.