Recipe by senseicheryl
I found this recipe on the Cool Whip website this morning. The recipe uses Cool Whip Free and I was looking for a recipe using this. Here is the nutritional information from the website: Nutrition Bonus: This delicious baked pudding, made with better-for-you products, can fit into a healthful eating plan. Diet Exchange: 2 Carbohydrate,1 Meat (VL),1 Fat
- 2 cups snackwell's sugar-free chocolate cream-filled cookies, coarsely chopped
- 6 slices white bread, cut into cubes
- 2 cups nonfat milk, cold
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- TOSS cookies and bread cubes in greased 2-qt. casserole dish; set aside.
- BEAT milk, egg product and vanilla with wire whisk until well blended; pour over cookie mixture. Stir gently until well blended; cover. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- BAKE at 350°F for 30 minute Uncover. Bake an additional 25 minute or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm topped with the whipped topping.