Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A perfectly lovely bean salad , the dressing is so good!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In lg bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- In sm bowl, mix remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill before serving.
Yummy recipe--very attractive presentation. Only had red kidney beans and green peppers but the combination of onion, cucumber and cilantro was wonderful. Very refreshing summer salad. Feel bad only giving 4 stars--would give 4.5 if I could knowing this dish would probably rate five stars with just one more "little something" added--I'll have to try it with the red pepper and rate again! Thanks for a great and fast recipe!!