Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This dish has great color and flavor and is easy to prepare in the crockpot.
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Cook bacon in skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet; drain on paper towels.
- In 2-3 quart slow cooker, combine all remaining ingredients; mix gently. Crumble bacon; sprinkle over bean mixture.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 4 to 6 hours.