From Rachael Ray
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For each soda
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, 2 big squirts
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half or 2 tablespoons cream, a glug
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice, from maraschino cherries in a jars
- 8 -10 ounces cold seltzer water
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream, in a canister for the loop-de-loop on top
- maraschino cherry, for top of the loop-de-loop
- 1Place a fountain glass on a dessert plate (to catch the overflow).
- 2Place a fountain glass on the plate and pour in the chocolate syrup, half-and-half or cream and cherry juice.
- 3Over-pack a scoop with ice cream and hang it on the side of the glass. Mix with a long spoon and fill glass with seltzer.
- 4Top ice cream with a loop-de-loop of whipped cream and a cherry.
- 5Serve with a straw and the long, mixing spoon. Yum-o!
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black and White and Red All over Sodas
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 219.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
maraschino cherry juice