Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Rachael Ray
For each soda
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, 2 big squirts
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half or 2 tablespoons cream, a glug
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice, from maraschino cherries in a jars
- 8 -10 ounces cold seltzer water
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream, in a canister for the loop-de-loop on top
- maraschino cherry, for top of the loop-de-loop
- Place a fountain glass on a dessert plate (to catch the overflow).
- Place a fountain glass on the plate and pour in the chocolate syrup, half-and-half or cream and cherry juice.
- Over-pack a scoop with ice cream and hang it on the side of the glass. Mix with a long spoon and fill glass with seltzer.
- Top ice cream with a loop-de-loop of whipped cream and a cherry.
- Serve with a straw and the long, mixing spoon. Yum-o!