Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Rich chocolate brownie pie, vanilla ice cream and strawberries, put a smile on my face!
Make and share this Black and White and Red All Over recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine mix, eggs, oil and water in large bowl.
- Stir with spoon until blended.
- Stir in chips.
- Place pie crust in 9 inch pie pan and flute edges.
- Spoon brownies into crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely.
- Puree strawberries in blender.
- Cut pie in 8 wedges and top with a scoop of ice cream and cover with strawberries.