Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink with dark chocolate and cinnamon flavors in your favorite coffee. It's warm, sultry and has a wee kick. Please feel free to adjust the amounts of the liqueurs to your preference.
- 1 ounce mozart black chocolate liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce goldschlager cinnamon schnapps
- 5 ounces hot black coffee
- Splenda sugar substitute (optional) or sugar (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces whipped cream
- Combine Mozart Black chocolate liqueur and Goldschlager in a glass mug.
- Sweeten if desired.
- Stir, top with hot coffee and whipped cream, and serve.
Yummo, I had to go non-alcoholic as I'm pregnant so used dark choc syrup & cinnamon syrup, no sugar and topped with canned whipped cream which I slowly let melt in for a more milky coffee, so good! Thanks for posting!
This is just excellent. I could not find the mozart black chocolate liqueur so had to use Godiva. I also upped the Goldschlager to 1 oz. Just perfect. Thanks