Recipe by sassafrasnanc
Blackberries are in season and I just HAD to make an attempt to make a mojito with them. It took a couple of tries but I think this is a hit at my house!
Top Review by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
This was pretty good but I wanted more mint. It was kinda hard to strain due to the blackberries so I had to take the lid off and strain with a different strainer. Tasted good and had a cool purple color. Thanks for a cool drink Nancy! *Made for Bev Tag*
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 lime, juice of
- 10 blackberries
- 5 -6 mint leaves
- 1 1⁄2 ounces rum
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 2 ounces club soda
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shaker, muddle mint leaves, blackberries, lime juice and sugar.
- Add rum, blue curacao and mix well.
- Add ice shake 4-5 times and quickly strain over ice.
- Add club soda and stir well.
- Garnish with blackberries, lime or mint sprig.
- Drink up and enjoy!