Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
In an effort to get more antioxidants into my diet I have a smoothie on most mornings. This is one of my favorites, good flavor and lots of nutrients! The vibrant dark colors means it's good for you!
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blackberrie
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup brewed green tea, cooled
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- Combine all ingredients in your blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Drink up and enjoy this good for you tasty and nutritious smoothie!
I used about 1/4 cup each berry in this and peach green tea as it was all I had, & vanilla yoghurt, no sugar. I shared this with my toddler DD. We both enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!