Recipe by gardenz
A friend of mine, who is a chef at a local restaurant, gave me this recipe because she knows how much I love blue cheese. This chicken is fabulous!
Top Review by Clara12
Delicious! This is a wonderful way to prepare chicken. The taste is mild yet strong and it looks very nice when slicing the chicken. I served it with pasta. As I had too much filling I removed the chicken and heated the rest of the filling into the fat, added some milk and had a wonderful creamy sauce. Yummy! I will prepare it for friends next weekend.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 1⁄4 cup black olives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut slit in the thickest part of the chicken breast.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- mix together blue cheese, olives, and basil.
- Stuff the mixture into the chicken breast (may want to use a toothpick to hold chicken together) Fry on each side in olive oil until chicken is no longer pink.