1/2 Photos of Bkwitch's Tortellini Salad
Bert's Kitchen Witch's Note:
This is the way my family likes me to make Pasta salad. Use the Italian-style dressing or vinaigrette you like best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 198.44 g package tortellini
- 113.39 g deli ham (purchase cut in a solid slab)
- 236.59 ml broccoli floret (cut small)
- 170.09 g jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 12 baby carrots
- 2 celery ribs
- 1 small purple onion (diced fine)
- 118.29 ml black olives (sliced)
- 59.14 ml roasted red pepper (chopped)
- 2 green onions (sliced thin)
- 113.39 g parmesan cheese (grated)
- 14.79 ml capers
- 158.51 ml Italian dressing (your choice of kind)
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- 2Drain, rinse in cold water and drain again.
- 3Place tortellini in a large bowl and put into fridge to cool.
- 4Small dice the slab of ham.
- 5Drain artichoke hearts.
- 6Cut each baby carrot into quarters, longways.
- 7Cut each celery stalk into sticks, then cut sticks into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 8Put all ingredients into the bowl with the tortellini, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 9Stir gently to mix all ingredients well, and place back into fridge until you are ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bkwitch's Tortellini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.4
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.4 mg
- Sodium 1360.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 16.9 g