- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- cherry preserves (optional)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare 9 x 13 pan.
- Spread 1 package of crescent rolls on bottom of pan, putting seams together.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar 'til smooth and spread over. (Optional - Add Cherry Preserves on top of the cream cheese layer.)
- Cover with 2nd package of crescent rolls.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Make sure top is done or it will be gooey.
- Mix glaze and pour over danish while hot.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
- Best when served at room temperature.