Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of the easiest ways to increase the flavor of meat while cutting back on fat, is to utilize rubs, herbs and spices on the surface of the meat. This Mexican themed rub is fantastic on chicken, pork or beef.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, fresh chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, ground
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Rub desired amount into the surface of the meat or poultry of your choice. Allow meat or poultry to rest for 10 minutes. Bake, broil, grill or crock pot according to your preference.