1/2 Photos of Bitty Chippers
These tiny little buttery cookies are just scrumptious! They are like mini chocolate chip shortbread cookies. The recipe originally came from Quick Cooking magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter, stir in vanilla, then let cool completely.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together the flour and the powdered sugar.
- 3Stir in the cooled butter mixture along with the mini chocolate chips- this will be quite crumbly.
- 4Shape into 48 tiny balls (about 1-inch each in size).
- 5Set dough balls onto ungreased cookie sheets about 2" apart.
- 6Flatten slightly using either a fork or a heavy glass dipped in a little extra sugar.
- 7Bake in a preheated 375 F oven just until the edges start to brown (cookies will be whitish)- about 12 minutes.
- 8Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bitty Chippers
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g