Bittersweet Molten Chocolate Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350. Insert liners into a cupcake pan.
- In the top of a double boiler melt the butter and chocolate together. Cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs, egg yolks, and sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until yellow, thick and creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Fold the egg mixture into the melted chocolate-butter mixture until fully integrated. Fold in the flour.
- Fill the cupcake liners two-thirds full. Bake until the sides of the cupcakes look firm but their centers are still soft.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 20 minute Remove the liners gently. Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.