1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is from "Treasury of Creative Cooking," and it's come out wonderful every time I make it. The sauce gives the chicken a very nice flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Combine flour, salt, and pepper in large plastic bag.
- 3Add chicken pieces a few at a time.
- 4Shake to coat completely.
- 5Melt 4 T.
- 6butter in large baking pan.
- 7Roll chicken in butter to coat all sides.
- 8Arrange skin side down in single layer.
- 9Bake 30 minutes.
- 10In the meantime, melt remaining 4 T.
- 11butter in small pot over medium heat.
- 12Stir in lemon juice, orange zest, liqueur, honey, and soy sauce.
- 13Remove chicken from oven; turn pieces over.
- 14Pour honey mixture evenly over chicken.
- 15Continue baking, basting occasionally, until chicken is glazed and tender, about 30 minutes.
- 16(If desired, reserve 2 T. of the honey mixture and spoon over cooked baby carrots for a nice addition to your dinner).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bittersweet Grand Marnier Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (545 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1313.6
- Calories from Fat 825
- Total Fat 91.7 g
- Saturated Fat 34.2 g
- Cholesterol 402.5 mg
- Sodium 1316.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 87.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: