To keep the natural juices sealed inside the skin, always use tongs when turning chicken, to prevent piercing.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree In plastic bag combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken, coat completely with flour.
- Melt 4 tbsp butter of butter.
- Roll chicken in butter, making sure to coat all sides.
- Place chicken skin side down in pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- In saucepan melt remaining 4 tbsp butter.
- Stir in lemon juice, liqueur, honey, orange zest and soya sauce.
- Turnover chicken pieces.
- Pour honey mixture over chicken.
- Continue baking an additional 30 minutes or until chicken is glazed and tender.