Recipe by Nana Lee
Another PMS goody! Or a gift for someone else with PMS? LOL From Kraftfoods.com The "cooking" time is actual freezer time.
- 2 (6 ounce) packages bittersweet baking chocolate, divided
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- CHOP 1 pkg. (6 squares) of the chocolate; set aside.
- Bring cream to boil in medium saucepan on medium heat; remove from heat.
- Add chopped chocolate and butter; stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Cover and freeze 1 to 2 hours or until firm enough to handle.
- USE teaspoon or melon scoop to form chocolate mixture into 24 balls, each about 1 inch in diameter; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. Freeze 20 minute
- CHOP remaining pkg. (6 squares) of chocolate; place in microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minute or until chocolate is partially melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Carefully dip each ball in chocolate, then return to baking sheet.
- Drizzle with any remaining chocolate.
- Refrigerate 30 minute or until firm.