Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is an adoptee from the RecipeZaar account, and I haven't tried it yet. I will repost here when I have tried the recipe.
- 4 1⁄2 ounces milk
- 10 1⁄2 ounces heavy cream
- 7 ounces unsalted butter
- 3 ounces invert sugar (corn syrup)
- 1⁄2 vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 28 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped fine
- cocoa powder
- Heat milk, cream, butter, invert sugar and vanilla to a simmer.
- Pour over chocolate, stir to incorporate and let cool until mixture can be piped.
- Pipe with plain tip on to sheet pan covered with parchment.
- Roll/toss in cocoa powder.