1/1 Photo of Bittersweet Chocolate Sorbet
A friend served this a few months ago and it was out of this world. It is also lower in sugar than most sorbets. I'm entering the recipe so I don't lose it. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Take off the heat and let cool.
- 22. Freeze the mixture in an ice cream machine until set. Alternatively, you may pour the mixture into a shallow pan and freeze in your freezer until semi-solid.
- 33. Take the mixture from the freezer, chop into several pieces, and process in the chilled bowl of a food processor or blender until well blended. Return to the freezer for at least another two hours before serving.
- 4Please note: Cooking time does not include time in ice cream maker or freezer.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bittersweet Chocolate Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g