1/1 Photo of Bittersweet Chocolate Sorbet
A friend served this a few months ago and it was out of this world. It is also lower in sugar than most sorbets. I'm entering the recipe so I don't lose it. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Take off the heat and let cool.
- 22. Freeze the mixture in an ice cream machine until set. Alternatively, you may pour the mixture into a shallow pan and freeze in your freezer until semi-solid.
- 33. Take the mixture from the freezer, chop into several pieces, and process in the chilled bowl of a food processor or blender until well blended. Return to the freezer for at least another two hours before serving.
- 4Please note: Cooking time does not include time in ice cream maker or freezer.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bittersweet Chocolate Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g