Valentine's day is around the corner and what better time to have the delicious big C for chocolate mousse. This is simply divine. Enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a double boiler, whisk together the yolks, sugar and salt until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is warm. This takes 3 minutes.
- 2Remove from heat and quickly whisk in the chocolate and the unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 3Whisk until the chocolate melts completely and you have a yummy thick mixture before you.
- 4Allow it to cool to room temperature.
- 5In a medium bowl over lots of ice, whip chilled cream until soft peaks form.
- 6Whisk half of this mixture into the chocolate mixture.
- 7Then use a rubber spatula and gently fold in the remaining cream.
- 8Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for atleast 2 hours and upto 24 hours.
- 9Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse for Your Valentine
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.2
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 245.5 mg
- Sodium 64.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g