Recipe by AZRT
I love the combination of chocolate and orange. This is a very elegant and not over sweet dessert.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 7 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier (orange-flavored liqueur)
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 2 (12 1/3 ounce) packages lowfat silken tofu, drained
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 oranges, peeled and sectioned
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process mixture until smooth.
- Place chopped chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until almost melted; stir until smooth. Add chocolate to tofu mixture; process until smooth.
- Divide orange sections evenly among 6 bowls or parfait glasses; top each serving with 1/2 cup mousse. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.