Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another Martha favorite!
Make and share this Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- Finely chop chocolate.
- In double boiler, whisk yolks, sugar and salt until sugar has dissolved and mix is warm to the touch.
- Off heat, quickly whisk in chocolate and cocoa.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Whisk half of cream into chocolate. Fold in rest.
- Divide mousse into 4 ramekins and chill overnight.