Bittersweet Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies
- Heat oven to 375°F Mix sugar, butter, vanilla, egg, cream cheese and chocolate in large bowl until smooth. Mix flour, baking powder and salt; stir into butter mixture.
- Divide dough in half. Roll each half 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered surface with cloth-covered rolling pin. Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters. Place about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until dry and set. Remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.
- Roll edge of cookies about 1/4 inch deep in candy coating; immediately roll in candies or pistachios.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Let stand about 10 minutes or until coating is set.