Prep 3 mins
Cook 22 mins
Cherries covered with chocolate. A bitter but sweet taste.
Make and share this Bittersweet Chocolate Covered Cherries recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the wine, sugar and zest in a small heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Add the cherries and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and let the cherries cool in the pan.
- Remove the cherries from the saucepan and drain thoroughly.
- Holding each cherry by its stem, dip into the melted bittersweet chocolate.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Refrigerate until set, about 20 minutes.