Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a yummy dense chocolate cake that I came across on the net .It is sooo rich and sooooo good it is quite quick too.This will certainly be a keeper in your family too.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Melt chocolate and butter either in microwave or in hot water,cool slightly Whisk yolks and sugar then add flour and the chocolate mixture.
- Whisk egg whites till stiff but not dry (you can add a bit of sugar).
- Mix the whites to the flour mixture first two three spoons then the rest trying to keep the air in the whites Mix in the cocoa.
- Butter a 9 inch square baking pan or put in a wax paper, bake 32-33 minutes Serve with some powdered sugar on top.