1/1 Photo of Bittersweet Chocolate Blackout Cookies
Recipe Junkie's Note:
This is from a newspaper clipping from the Kansas City Star.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl of electric mixer, combine espresso powder and water, stirring to dissolve.
- 4To same bowl add half of cake mix along with butter and egg.
- 5Mix on medium high speed 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
- 6Stir in remaining cake mix and chocolate chunks.
- 7Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2" apart on prepared baking sheets.
- 8Bake 9-12 minutes or until edges are set at center when lightly touched.
- 9Cool one minute on sheets.
- 10Transfer to cooling racks using thin, flexible spatula.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bittersweet Chocolate Blackout Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (937 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.8
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 1189.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 49.6 g
- Protein 9.5 g