1/1 Photo of Bittersweet Brownies
From a local cooking show. This is quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Line an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with foil.
- 3Combine cocoa, sugar, vanilla, salt, and melted buttter.
- 4Mix with mixer until well combined. Add eggs one at a time.
- 5Add flour and mix until just blended. Fold in nuts.
- 6Spread evenly in lined baking dish.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees for about 28 to 30 minutes.
- 8Toothpick inserted in the center will be a little fudgy.
- 9Cool brownies completely.
- 10Lift from baking dish and remove the foil. Cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bittersweet Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.2
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 129.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g