1/1 Photo of Bittersweet Beachside Brownies
1 hr 5 mins
Take these to a picnic and watch them go!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs good-quality bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup unsalted butter, plus
- 1 -2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- nonstick cooking spray or 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, to grease the pan
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the chocolate with the 1 cup butter, stirring occasionally; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and both sugars.
- 4Stir in the melted chocolate and butter.
- 5Stir in the vanilla.
- 6In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- 7Stir the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until well combined.
- 8Grease a 13 by 9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray or the 1-2 tablespoons of butter.
- 9Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 10Let the brownies cool to room temperature before cutting into 3-inch squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bittersweet Beachside Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.1
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 148.9 mg
- Sodium 71.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g