Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
For the Bittersweet lover! chunky amaretti cookies give this bark great texture and crunch. From Canadian Living magazine. Cooking time given is chill time.
- 1 lb bittersweet chocolate, melted (500 g)
- 1 cup quartered amaretti cookie (250 mL)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (5 mL)
- Line 15- x 10-inch (40 x 25 cm) rimmed baking sheet with foil; grease foil. Set aside.
- In large bowl, stir together chocolate, cookies and vanilla.
- Spread to about 1/4-inch (5 mm) thickness over two-thirds of the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Break bark into chunks.
- MAKE AHEAD: Layer between waxed paper in airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.