Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A deliciously classy martini that highlights Campari and Limoncello! It tastes like summer in a glass! Serve this to your guests after a nice filling Italian meal! Please use premium vodka, anything less would be a disappointment. Based on the recipe from the Martini Bar in Miami.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces premium vodka
- 1 ounce campari
- 1 ounce limoncello
- 2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1 lime slice
- Add vodka, Campari and limoncello to a shaker filled with ice and vigorously shake.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and top with orange juice.
- Garnish with the lime slice.
Really good one with Campari and Limoncello!
Lovely drink, well balanced. I do admit that I had it over ice instead of straight up, which is what I was in the mood for.
DH loved this drink. Even me that doesn't like campari was able to sip it (but just a little bit). Thanks Cheryl. Made for Beverage tag.