Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is pretty tasty with batter fried fish or chicken. Take it down to the union hall and sprinkle it on your fish fry. Yum! Recycle an old glass bottle with a plastic sprinkle cap on it to use. Sprinkle it, don't pour it on. Stores in fridge about a month or so.
- 2 habanero peppers, sliced in half
- 6 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- 6 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
- Pour juices into 12 oz. bottle with sprinkle cap.
- Add halved habaneros.
- Close bottle. Shake.
- Store in fridge at least 24 hours before using.
This is excellent due to its simplicity and power-packed flavor! I had it with some fried chicken tonight -- guess the cat's not getting the leftovers after-all! Thanks, Potatoes Browning! Made for PAC Fall '08.